Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When I install my flip screen face plate will my stering wheel audio controls still work?

More than likely not but if you check crutchfield.com and enter your vechicle and the model of the flipscreen they have an adapter you can purchaseWhen I install my flip screen face plate will my stering wheel audio controls still work?
Probably notWhen I install my flip screen face plate will my stering wheel audio controls still work?
If your talking about completely changing your radio to one that has a flip screen faceplate then no probably not. Your steering wheel buttons are hardwired into your radio and if you alter it then your audio controls will be as well.
you need to find a pac module that will interface the steering wheel controls, what it actually does is progam the functions from the new remote to the steering wheel controls, be sure to have some one help you cause its little difficult to do by yourself, so read the directions really good before you start

No comments:

Post a Comment