Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Radio + Steering Wheel Audio Controls for 07 Altima?

Hello. I was interested in getting the 07 Altima. I wanted to get the 6-CD Changer, but I would have to get it in a package that requires another package (which I don't really want to pay for, since I don't want it period). However, I was thinking about getting a separate CD changer/radio when I get the Altima, but I still want to use the Steering wheel audio controls. Are there certain CD Changers/Radios/adapters/etc. I should be looking for to get what I want? Thank you!New Radio + Steering Wheel Audio Controls for 07 Altima?
If you install an aftermarket stereo, you'll need to install a steering wheel adapter control module in order to continue to use the steering wheel controls. There's a couple manufacturers that make them, PAC SWI is the one I see most often. They make units for just about every brand.





Here's the PAC adapters offered by Crutchfield:


http://www.crutchfield.com/S-MuWxSYPn4HJ鈥?/a>





Just buy the unit that's compatible with your model of aftermarket stereo.

No comments:

Post a Comment