Friday, January 22, 2010

I connected a pair of speakers on to my computer but it says ';No Audio Device'; in control panel.?

I need help, I connected the speakers, but it says they aren't connected.I connected a pair of speakers on to my computer but it says ';No Audio Device'; in control panel.?
no audio device means not sound card, have you got a sound card fitted and if you have have you got the drivers installed to check if your sound card is ok go to the control panel click on system click the hardware tab then the device manager button look down the list to sound, video and game controllers if there's a yellow triangle over it there's a problem and it's usually to do with driversI connected a pair of speakers on to my computer but it says ';No Audio Device'; in control panel.?
what ver of windows? vista maybe?? could need to update audio driver?
update your audio drivers
first you want to check to see if your soundcard is being recognized and if you have a cd for your card install the audio drivers for it that should fix it, make sure your device isnt disabled
maybe you don't have a soundcard
Update your sound card and make sure its properly installed.





if you dont have a sound card installed visit the Speaker's producer website and download it.





Best Of Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment