Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I just restored my computer, and now I have no audio, I looked under control panel, and it says No audio devic?

what can I do to fix it?I just restored my computer, and now I have no audio, I looked under control panel, and it says No audio devic?
You need to install the drivers for your audio device.





If you have the disc the computer came with, put it in. There should be an option to install drivers or some option similar to that.





Otherwise, go to the manufacturer's website. Most all have the drivers available in their Help/Support/Downloads section. Find the one for the audio device, download and install it.I just restored my computer, and now I have no audio, I looked under control panel, and it says No audio devic?
I'm having the exact same problem. When I install drivers, part way through installation it reminds me that I have no speakers plugged in, even though I've tried it with multiple sets of speakers that are, in fact, plugged into the computer.
download this. google uniblue driver scanner from here http://www.liutilities.com/products/driverscanner/


use this serial key to activate the product DS-G06F8-3F0C3-74D32-06C90-60601-000G0


that thing scans ur computer for missing divers and let u install them :)
Did you ';restore'; your computer? Or did you just reformat and install Windows? You likely did the latter and now you need to finish the installation process by installing all your drivers (such as your sound drivers)

No comments:

Post a Comment