Sunday, January 24, 2010

I need a FREE audio editor with bass, treble, mid controls (a working equalizer)?

I have searched through many programs, such as Audacity and KISS and WavePad, and I have looked on many sites, but the only programs with working equalizers cost money, and the free ones make you pay if you want to use the equalizer. I don't need all the extra filters and effects so much as just the ability to adjust bass and treble levels, and the highs mids and lows just like on my DJX2 keyboard. I need a free program that lets me do this. Somebody please help! I've spent too much time searching and I have tracks waiting to be edited.I need a FREE audio editor with bass, treble, mid controls (a working equalizer)?
Audacity supports VST plug-ins. Check out this page for free VST equalizer effects http://www.audiomastermind.com/browse-eq鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment