Friday, January 22, 2010

The speakers on my computer won't work.When I go to control panel to put higher volume it says no audio device

From what you are describing I suspect you've either installed a 'new' sound card or just plain lost your sound card driver.


Right click on my computer, properties, hardware, device manager, double click on Sound, video......., double click on Vinyl ......Driver..., Driver, Update Driver.


If this fails to correct the problem:


Go to the manufacturer website and download and install the driver for your model sound card.


Reinstall the driver from the CD that came with your sound card.





Good LuckThe speakers on my computer won't work.When I go to control panel to put higher volume it says no audio device
Did u try making sure they are plugged in proporly????The speakers on my computer won't work.When I go to control panel to put higher volume it says no audio device
It sounds like your sound card isnt working lol that sounded weird, but either your drivers on your sound card arnt working or its just the sound card itself. Try getting the drivers first.
  • nars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment