Friday, January 22, 2010

I need a cheap(ish) DVD player with remote volume control and 192khz audio DAC.?

Hi


I am looking for a cheap(ish) DVD player but it MUST have the following features...





A volume control on the remote - this is essential!





192 khz DAC audio quality (not 96khz as many are)





DVI ir HDMI output (or at the very least true RGB scart output (not component Cr Y Cb etc))





A lot of the cheap machines out there seem to offer the Audio DAC's and digital connections, but it's extremely difficult to determine if there is a volume control on the remote - which is the very reason I'm changing from my old player.





I would really appreciate any suggestions - thanks.I need a cheap(ish) DVD player with remote volume control and 192khz audio DAC.?
Oppo does all of this with out the volume control, why not just use the volume control from the recever or the TV, or if you are useing Headphones just buy a headphone vol. switch





theh 192 Khz is also only going to work on things that are recorded that way,SACD, DVD-A. DVD is only recorded at 47 KhzI need a cheap(ish) DVD player with remote volume control and 192khz audio DAC.?
I know that a Protron DVD Player has Built in volume in the player. And it is cheap not sure about the HDMI some of the new ones have the 192 khz I know
Try Cheapest Prices Search Engine.


http://www.cheapestpricessearchengine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment