Friday, January 22, 2010

My laptop volume is shut down completly even when i go into the control pannel it says that there is no audio?

i cant fit my question so i will put the rest in here....My laptop volume is shut down completely even when i go into the control panel it says that there is no audio device and i cant touch the volume i went on my laptops website and tried to download the audio thing and i did but no change please help me i want my sound back =[My laptop volume is shut down completly even when i go into the control pannel it says that there is no audio?
The fact that it is not appearing in your control panel is not that promising. If you downloaded the drivers and still nothing your only options left are:





1) Maybe the sound card is just disabled





Right click on My Computer


Left click on Properties


Left click on Hardware Tab


Left Click on Device Manager


Then check your sound options there.





2) Back you data up to an external source and reload your laptop back to the factory image with your restore disk. (on the chance you have the wrong driver).





3) The sound card is damaged and not reporting to the Hardware Device Manage.





In this case you will need to replace the sound card. Unfortunately on a laptop this usually means a new system board





To be sure

No comments:

Post a Comment