Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I get audio back on computer?Speaker are OK,lost volume control on tool bar.?

check out for the driver in device manager and if its installed and ok.





then go to control panel -%26gt; sounds and audio.





there u can put ur volume control back in the task bar.How do I get audio back on computer?Speaker are OK,lost volume control on tool bar.?
Go into your control panel (classic view) and see if there are sound options listed there.





If not, there may be a driver/hardware issue with your sound card.How do I get audio back on computer?Speaker are OK,lost volume control on tool bar.?
I had the same problem yesterday morning. I performed windows update and installed the updates, after doing this the sound came back on. VC wasn't on tool bar as well. Hopefully this will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment