Friday, January 22, 2010

I go to the control panel in 'My Computer' and open 'Sounds and Audio Devices'...?

I assign a song to be played for the 'Start Windows' function but when my computer starts,the song only plays for about 10 secs and then stops.How do i make it play the whole songI go to the control panel in 'My Computer' and open 'Sounds and Audio Devices'...?
I worked on this issue for a while a few years ago. Although I didn't really do a lot of research or ask around, I decided through a lot of exploring within Windows that there is no built-in way to do it. I suppose anything is possible, if you have the programming experience to write a simple program that will do it for you, but I don't, and didn't have the inclination to try.


So all in all, I don't think you can do it.


I may be proven wrong though. It wouldn't be the first time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment