Friday, January 22, 2010

No playback device in audio section of control panel. no sound?

My computer froze a few days ago, and I turned it off using the manual on/off button. Next thing I know, I reboot my computer and there's no sound at all. I go to control panel%26gt;audio%26gt; and there's no playback device.


I'm running legacy drivers, and I've tried installing an additional driver to correct the problem(Realtek) and nothing is working. Oh, and I have no idea how to reply to these things when people answer my question, so can someone answer that too? Thanks.No playback device in audio section of control panel. no sound?
You'll have to go to MS Windows home page and search for similar problems using your os ( operating system ie; win 98, 2000, xp, etc )


If you can't find it through search there, contact them through e-mail and There technicians can help.http://support.microsoft.com/


Go to answers, click on your profile Icon, Scroll down till you see a my questions tab. click and find the question your looking for. Read and vote your best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment