Friday, January 22, 2010

I need help with my jvc RX-D302 audio/video control reciever?

i dont know whats wrong exactly soo ill explain in detail what happened





so when i got it i was listening to music and i realized my subwoofer was getting to much power because i had two wires going into it and its only 110 watts so i just took one out and realized i forgot to turn off the reciever so i put the wire down and went to turn it off and the fuse exploded and thats all that i see and i replaced it and everytime i do and turn it on it explodes again and i dont know whats wrongI need help with my jvc RX-D302 audio/video control reciever?
Sounds like you did more than just blew a fuse.


I would recommend that you take it to a repair shop, tell them exactly what is happening, and hopefully it won't cost too much to repair. It sounds like you caused a short in one of the circuit boards though.

No comments:

Post a Comment