Friday, January 22, 2010

HELP ME!!!! I've just accidentally deleted realtek audio from my control panel and now dont have sound.?

I deleted realtek audio and now dont know how to get sound for my computer. What do i do??? 10 easy pointsHELP ME!!!! I've just accidentally deleted realtek audio from my control panel and now dont have sound.?
Well, if you have the original CD that came with your computer, you could use that to install it back. Or, you could go to device manager and check for changes in hardware, which will automatically detect your sound hardware and will look on the internet for a driver and install if for you.





Good luck.HELP ME!!!! I've just accidentally deleted realtek audio from my control panel and now dont have sound.?
Why did you do that..??





Go here to get the drivers to reinstall your sound...


http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/down鈥?/a>


And STOP uninstalling stuff you have no clue as to it's function!
You can install realtek(sound) driver from CD which is preferred by you when buying computer.





You can also perform system restore.(in such situation)


Follow this steps:





Start%26gt;All Programs%26gt;Accessories%26gt;System Tools%26gt;System Restore.
No need to be panic. You don't need an installation CD as long as you have internet connection. Run Windows update, you'll find the realtek in the hardware portion. Install the update, you'll find realtek is back. It's that simple. Good luck!
Try a system restore

No comments:

Post a Comment