Sunday, January 24, 2010

I deleted audio option from my computers control panel by mistake?

now i am not able to listen songs from my computer pleeeeeeeeease suggest me what to do please i dont want to format my whole computer is there any other way ?I deleted audio option from my computers control panel by mistake?
No problem Go to start run type sndvol32 and press enter to get the volume control........I deleted audio option from my computers control panel by mistake?
U CAN RESTOR UR COMPUTER IN BACK DATE.





OR IF U FIND AUDIO FILE IN RECYCLE BIN THEN RESTOR IT
U NEED TO LOAD THE AUDIO DRIVER AGAIN.





THATS IT





I SUGGEST GO TO www.download.com and look for audio driver .


it is not a big issue.


if u have intel chipset cd u can also have it from there.
You can download Belarc Advisor and find the sound card make and model there, then go to the manufacturer's website and download the correct driver.


the link is http://www.belarc.com
If you deleted the audio device from control panel


Windows should say





FOUND NEW HARDWARE





the next time you reboot





Have you tried that ?





If it isnt finding new hardware on reboot


you can use the Control Panel


ADD new Hardware to search for an Audio Controller


and Install it





the driver files should all still be there on your system

No comments:

Post a Comment